Our Company Profile
Established as an outsourced business intelligence research provider in 2002, the company has grown significantly through the years. GBRS now boasts of a Global Knowledge Center based in the Philippines, working on multi-market, multi-industry and multi-company investigative projects around the world.
GBRS has helped companies:
- understand potential markets for expansion in Eastern Europe
- evaluate supply sources in South America
- monitor competitors in Japan and Korea
- search for distribution partners in Western Europe
- benchmark customer service best practices in the USA and Europe
- track technology adoption & growth in Japan and Germany
- profile R&D activities & investments in India, China and Korea
- confirm a product development & launch rumor across Asia and South America
- size, segment and analyze product demand worldwide
- shadow global competition everyday for a whole year
- . . . and much more!
Within its Global Knowledge Center, the company employs and directly manages around 100 full-time interviewers, researchers, analysts and project managers. These highly-talented individuals have been trained and are experienced in the art & science of research planning, collection, analysis and project management.
Other than English, GBRS researchers can also read, write and speak most major global languages like Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese), Japanese (Nipponggo), Korean (Hanggul), Spanish, French and German. This provides unparalleled access to a diverse pool of spoken and published information from one central location. Nearly 95% of all business research work has been implemented utilizing existing internal personnel and resources. This ensures that client requirements are properly & clearly understood, addressed and delivered by a well-trained and experienced research team.
Moreover, GBRS has built a robust and diverse network of intelligence collectors, field researchers, industry experts, and senior-level interviewers in each major market globally. These project-based research staff allows GBRS to tap into the most knowledgeable sources around the world, across markets and industries. However, the use of in-country or locally-based research collectors is reserved for hard-to-find or difficult information requiring an in-person collection methodology.